Frugal Freebies has decided to have a weekly giveaway and Born to Love has offered to be our sponsor to start. Other companies are welcome to offer giveaways, just let me know!
Today's Giveaway is a set of two Jr. Scissors - one shaped like a clown, one shaped like a rabbit. These scissors are marked safe for children, but are not recommended for children under 3 years old. I've used these scissors myself, and they actually cut really well, better than the scissors I normally use (mine must need sharpening!)
Born to Love has been in the baby business since 1978 run by a work-at-home-mom of 3. Born to Love carries natural baby products, including cloth diapering supplies, that is currently selling off their inventory, so Frugal Freebies wants to help do so quickly. Stock is limited, but there still lots of product available. There is an on-going tax-free sale, as well as a 10% discount code (Giveaway) to help you save money while you shop for your little one(s).
Winning is easy!!
To enter to win these great products from the Born to Love line, simply follow these simple steps and leave a separate comment for each step completed. I will choose one random comment using the Random.org integer generator, so the more comments you leave, the more chances you have to win these great products! Only relevant comments will be accepted. Your Giveaway prize is always free, there is no entry fee, no shipping & handling fee.
1. Visit Born to Love and leave a comment about an item from the site that you would LOVE to have. (1 entry)2. Follow Frugal Freebies on Twitter and leave a comment that you did! (1 entries)3. Steal our Frugal Freebies Giveaway button and leave a comment about where you put it! (1 entry)
4. Make a purchase from Born to Love using coupon code Giveaway for 10% off your total order. (10 entries)
5. Twitter this giveaway and leave a comment that you did! (1 entry)
6. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your blog post! (1 entry)7. Follow the Frugal Baby Tips blog! (1 entry)
8. Follow the Frugal Freebies blog! (1 entry)
9. Stumble or Digg Frugal Freebies and leave a comment that you did! (1 entry)
Who is eligible:
You must have a Canadian or US mailing address. You don't have to be a blogger to win, just supply a valid e-mail address.
When the giveaway ends:
One month from posting. This giveaway ends on February 12/09. I will e-mail the winner, and results are always posted here as well. If the winner doesn't respond within four business days, with contact details, a new winner will be drawn.