Danielle asked: Does anyone know how to get melted crayon off a car seat? We left one in the car.
And it got close to 100 degrees today and all that was left was the wrapper. What is even worse is that it was my son's "Blues Clues" crayon!
Mona replied: Try using an iron (steam setting) with newspaper to blot the wax. I did this when I spilled candle wax on my carpet, and it worked fine.
Carla added: Actually, it's better to use a brown paper sack or plain newsprint with no ink, or the ink may transfer and stain also.
How to Remove Melted Crayon from Vehicle Seating
Thanks to Danielle and Mona for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Picture by Ken Starks's (kds0628)
All rights reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!