You will need:
• 2 packages Knox Gelatin
• 1 cup of water
• 1 cup scented liquid potpourri
• pinch of salt
How to Make:
Heat 1 cup (250ml) of water with 1/2 cup (125ml) of liquid potpourri. Add 2 packages of the Knox gelatin. Stirring constantly, heat until boiling. Remove from heat. Add remaining 1/2 cup of potpourri. Pour into two 8oz. (250ml) jars. Place in the fridge for a few hours until set.
Thanks to Char for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!