Got a stinky diaper pail? This frugal tip works for both cloth and disposable diaper pails!
Pour some baking soda at the bottom of the diaper pail, and then add a sprinkle now and then (over the diapers) in between washings helps keep odours down.
Thanks to Mary for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: baking soda photo by Yung Six's (yungsix) on Photobucket
All rights reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!