As a Mom, I use a lot of Ziplock bags, when I'm finished with them I put them in my car and use them as trash bags.
That way I'm not just throwing them out, and I don't have to clean my car out as often.
Plus I always have a plastic bag on hand to store a used diaper till I get home, or pick up after my little doggie!
How do you reuse your used Ziplock bags?
Thanks to Traci Bourque Johannson for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Noa in the crazy back seat by Ario Fredewagon, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!