Just thought I would add to this tip...
Photo credit: Monica Arellano-Ongpin, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
I too use this type of bucket, but being an artist, I can't stand to have things around that just aren't aesthetically pleasing.
Using regular acrylic paints which are non-toxic, I paint the entire bucket and lid to match the painting I did on the dresser and crib.
Once it's done and dry, you just put on a few coats of water based polyurethane which is also non-toxic and it keeps it from chipping or peeling off.
Now you have a nice, one-of-a-kind, decorative diaper pail!!
Thanks to Karylann Love for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!