This won't save a whole lot of money, but it will save your nose.
I think the deodorizers made for diaper pails often smell worse than the diapers.
The commercial deodorizers make my eyes water.
Instead, put six or seven drops of your favorite essential oil on a cotton ball or pad, and put it in your diaper pail's deo-disk holder.
Or just tape to the inside of the lid.
Add a couple more drops every week or two to re-charge it.
Thanks to Sara Eames for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: She's discovered her diaper pail!, by supafly, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Classic Cotton Balls Jumbo Size
• Basic Sampler Essential Oil Gift Set
• Munchkin Arm and Hammer Nursery Fresheners
• Citrus Circles Diaper Pail Deodorizing Disks
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!