I use an old pillowcase for a laundry bag in the baby's room.
It is attached to the changing table by a diaper pin.
It keeps all of my baby's dirty laundry and things together.
Photo credit: Travis Seitler, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
When it's time to wash, everything can be dumped right into the washing machine...
Including the pillowcase!
Thanks to Beth for this Frugal Baby Tip!
• Charlie Banana Hanging Diaper Pail
• Munchkin Baby Laundry Bag
• Planet Wise Hanging Wet/Dry Bag
• Knickernappies Doorknob Diaper Pail
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!