Here's a great cloth diaper suggestion to fit your tiny newborn, or skinny baby!
Consider getting smaller wraps, and using night liners (or diaper doublers) inside to ensure a good fit around your baby's legs to prevent leakage.
Then you can buy larger diapers that will give your baby longer wear, skipping the size small.
Re-use the night liners again inside your diapers to double diaper when your baby wettings get heavier!
Thanks to Catherine for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Stock Photo Credit: Carin
All Rights Reserved
Diaper Doubler Suggestions:
• All Together Diaper - Cloth Diaper Doublers
• Kushies 10 Pack Washable Diaper Liners
• Dappi Diaper Doublers
Small Wraps Suggestions:
• Bummis Super Whisper Wrap Diaper Cover
• Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap
• Prorap Classic Diaper Covers
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!