Here's my greatest tip! Always dry cloth diapers outside in the sun.
The white diapers come inside snowy white, deodorized, and smelling so fresh.
Then just throw them into the drier for 10 minutes to fluff.
Eliminates the need for bleach!
Thanks to Beth for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: jakekrohn, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• OsoCozy 6 Pack Birdseye Flat Unbleached Diapers
• Kushies 6 Pack Washable Flat Diapers
• Gerber 12-Pack Cloth Diaper Birdseye Flatfold
Drying Rack Suggestions:
• Pro-Mart Wooden Knock Down Clothes Drying Rack
• Honey-Can-Do Wooden Clothes Drying Rack
• Household Essentials Folding Clothes Drying Rack
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!