Melissa started her venture into cloth diapers several years ago and wrote to say she found MyFrugalBabyTips site to be really helpful. She said she was especially into the frugal tips.
Since then, she has made her own diapers, covers, etc. for virtually free and wanted to share this and other frugal things she does on her blog, Making Do With the Not So New.
Melissa made a whole series on Really Thrifty Mom Cloth Diapers and asked if I might consider putting them on my frugal baby tips page. Of course, I said yes!
She provides photo instructions and minimal sewing skill projects (she says: cuz that's all I got!) which she would have found helpful when she started her adventure.
Instructions on How to Make Cloth Diaper Essentials for Virtually Free:
• Prefold Cloth Diaper from Old T-Shirt
• Diaper Liners from Flannel or T-shirt
• Velcro Diaper Fastener
• T-shirt Cloth Diaper Wipes
• Wool Sweater Diaper Cover
• Wool Sweater Longies - Winter Diaper Covers
• Free Cloth Diaper Patterns - Over 60 designs!
Thanks to Melissa for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Picture credit: makingdowiththenotsonew.blogspot.com
All Rights Reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!