Thanks to Cindi for this Frugal Baby Tip!
I have collected extremely soft flannel from various receiving blankets, crib sheets, & women's nightgowns I found at yard sales/resale shops. So Sunday afternoon I relaxed a bit and cut 4 dozen liners from the collected flannel. I traced a pattern from my shaped diapers, and this worked well. The total cost was $4!! They are so sooooooft and pretty!
I do not have a serger yet and only zig-zagged once around the edge using a wide stitch so the edges do not curl. This worked up quickly but am contemplating a 2nd zig-zag.......... hmmmmmmmm........
Category: Diaper Sewing