No baby cups around - or forgot your baby's cup at home?
Wrap one or two wide rubber or silicone bands onto your child's cup, before you hand it to him or her.
The rubber bands will give your child a better grip, and the cup won't slip out of their hands so easily.
Baby photo credit: GlennB, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
Thanks to Simone for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Cup photo credit: Catherine McDiarmid-Watt
All rights reserved
• GOGO Silicone Wristbands
• Alliance Sterling Rubber Bands
• Munchkin Five Multi Cups
• OXO Tot Sippy Cup with Bonus Training Lid Set
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!